Monday, December 24, 2001

 

Selective Christmas Celebrating - To MLDL

    When I took my mother to the hair salon this morning I walked in and announced I was the Grinch and I was in the process of stealing Christmas. I had some errands to run while my mother got her hair done. When I returned everyone pummeled me with much good humor and affection. It felt good. I don't take the holidays well, even at my best, you should know that about me. This year I've having a pretty bad year so that doesn't help. Not my worst, but I've seen much, much better. I do like the light displays, though. I'm a sucker for the glitter of Christmas. Even and especially the garish glitter, like ZooLights and Fantasyland light displays. So is my mother so we'll be hitting all the spectacular sites this year.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?