Monday, December 17, 2001

 

Nitty Gritty Management - To MLDL

    I don't watch much TV. I wasn't raised on it so I never got into the habit of watching it, although I occasionally have sessions where I am glued to the thing for a couple of days to see what the medium is producing, then it disappoints me and I stop. My mother however, oddly, loves TV, especially having it going on in the background. She also has certain shows that she watches religiously. So do I but I only have a few and it doesn't bother me to miss them. My mother plans her life around her shows and she's got at least a couple for every day of the week. I am my mother's TV show reminder. She gets pissed at me if I forget one of her shows.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?