Sunday, December 2, 2001

 

...briefly considered. - To MLDL

    I do not have the impression that I would have to give up some aspects of my life that I value, as you suggest, including my relationship with my mother. I think I covered this. There is the distinct possibility, which I have thought for some time, that my mother could use a change. In fact, for awhile last year when I was in the thick of trying to deal with a corrupt insurance company and not quite maintaining my grip I was almost compelled to admit that I might not even be best for her in some critical business ways. There is a way, MLDL, I believe there is a way, and it will come from further inspired thought as these fetal thoughts develop.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?