Friday, November 2, 2001

 

Juggling Relationships - To MLDL

    Having already told you that I have this fantasy, as well, with you, I must also tell you that this fantasy is unlikely to play itself out in reality because of the commitment I have made to be my mother's companion up to her death. I do not consider this commitment a substitute for childbearing and rearing. It is completely different than these and, as it turns out right now in this society, much rarer than that. It is, though, something to which I have committed myself, voluntarily and gladly, and any other commitments I chose to make will, necessarily, submit to this one until this one is done.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?