Thursday, November 1, 2001

 

After Birthday Mother's Day - To MLDL

    AND, since I made sure, in my careful way, that yesterday, my birthday, in this household, in my community, where I live, was all about me (I do, and yesterday did, this on purpose, so I don't get lost in my mother's life, which would be very bad for both her and me), today is all about my mother. I'm sure, I say with a knowing, loving smile "about" her, that this is the reason she began to "crank"; yesterday. Every phone call was for me, every knock at the door, every time I turned around I was singing "Happy Birthday" to myself at the top of my lungs, everything thing I did, yesterday, except for the necessities, was for me, including the exhilarating amount of time I spent with you. And, I can hear my mother rousing, so, her day is about to begin, and mine as it surrounds hers.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?