Friday, September 14, 2001

 

Fuck the Details - To LTF

    I woke up this morning realizing that arranging a time when a visit would work for everyone and everything whom and that would be involved has already become too fucking complicated. In the end it wasn't even my ability (or lack of such) to negotiate some time that got to me this time. I've been lobbying for this for awhile (not your visit, specifically, but some help and some relief), and it wasn't until I was quite sure that everything (I mean everything, not just needing relief) was completely beyond my control and ability and the psychic extension of that despair pricked someone else that I was granted the promise of this much relief. I realized that if I hadn't given up I wouldn't even have gotten the time in February. So you know what, LTF, sorry about the lack of heat, but, the last two weeks in February is it (unless further unforeseen circumstances intervene). I've got too many other foreseen circumstances coming up between now and then to even care about getting this one any righter than it already is. If you want to visit at that time, fine, I'd like that. If not, fine, the lack of a visit is not going to change yours and my friendship. I just need enough advance notice so that the final details of MFS's life can be arranged to accommodate me (or in the case of no visit, so she won't be left hanging), so let me know one way or another. Whatever.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?