Tuesday, September 4, 2001

 

Convalescence - To LTF

    Why did I think a holiday would actually be a holiday? I got nothing done today, every place was closed and I watched a bad movie, besides.
    I've noticed I feel as though I am living one long, long day. I'm also forgetting to feed the cats, although if I'm in one long, long day then it's not time to feed them, yet. Typically they are free-fed but yesterday Mom finally noticed their plate was completely clean and their water needed changing. She did both. They seem to be staying close by. Everyone is concerned that I'm not petting them enough.
    As well, I've been eating ginger this and ginger that. I've even got some mango/ginger tea in which I've been soaking gingersnaps. Ginger coffee should be good. I might try that in the morning. I'm not sure what the ginger is all about.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?