Monday, September 17, 2001

 

And Around It Goes - To LTF

    This morning it occurred to me, as I was once again wrestling internally with my inability to keep my mother awake after breakfast, that it seems appropriate that she brought me in while I slept and I am taking her out while she sleeps. Later, as I was thinking about the process of meditation (which, incidentally, is something I don't practice and don't think I should be practicing even as I think it is certainly valuable to those who do practice it) I considered that I am augmenting, through her, now, my understanding of no-thing; doing no-thing, becoming no-thing, being no-thing.
    I also like the idea of accompanying her at least until she has fulfilled her lesson plan here.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?