Thursday, August 30, 2001

 

Spreading the Gospel - To LTF

    MFS is being extraordinarily organizational. I'm still unable to think quickly; but I am thinking. Nothing has been said. I don't think she thinks there is anything to be said except that she has perceived that I need direct help in several different areas because it sounds as though I am "drowning" and knowledge of my situation should be disseminated so that stepping in, if necessary, will be relatively seamless. She also seems to understand that personal relief, which probably will involve nothing more than winter and/or spring jaunts to the Prescott house while someone tends to our mother in the Mesa house, should be mandatory. I am pleased about this.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?