Monday, August 27, 2001

 

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder - To MFS

    I think I may be going down to Mesa on Wednesday. I want to see if there are any more boxes of files down there in the shed and if there is anything else of importance. I'm thinking I'll also stop by and see some friends of mine in Chandler who have a live-in elderly dad who had a heart attack not too long ago. I'm going to ask Mom if she wants to go but I'm sure she won't. I don't worry too much about leaving her alone during the day yet because, oddly, she seems to appreciate time away from me as much as I appreciate time away from her right now. Nights, though, I don't like to leave her alone. There is something about being alone at night that mildly freaks her out. I'll probably be gone the bulk of the day. From previous recent experience I know that when I'm gone during the day she actually stays up more. Weird, isn't it!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?