Friday, July 27, 2001

 

House Luck - To LTF

    It is amazing, everyone who comes here to visit loves it, specifically here, the very place where we live and the surrounding area, as though our plot of land and our house are the center of the universe. As my mother once said, "Once someone visits up here, we almost can't keep them away." It's as though this very house, its very positioning, this very piece of land sits on a gurgling convergence of geographical and atmospheric pulse points and people can't get enough of it. Even my mother reluctantly feels it, sitting at the table, projecting into our panoramic view and teasing me, "I know you'll make me regret saying this, but we're awfully lucky to have this house."
    She's right. On both counts.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?