Thursday, May 10, 2001

 

Visit Detail - To LTF

     Today I take the cats (all three, including Mom) up to Prescott then turn around, come down, pick a bale o' computer and go back up. I expect to have all that done soon after sundown. I decided The Girls would be less likely to freak and run and hide if we not pack the car before putting them in. I'm also going to feed them each a quarter tablet of Bonine, which is a motion-sickness preventative, the type that induces drowsiness. That should keep them, at least, calm enough to catch and transport to the car. They are very quick to notice infinitesimal changes in routine that might mean a trip. I'm hoping that if The Big Girl has at least one pleasant trip she may not be much of a problem anymore. Probably a pipe dream.
     Mom is still surprised about going up to Prescott. We'll be back down Monday to close up this house so Mom is thinking that we're just going up for the weekend. I know though, once we get up there, she won't want to leave for awhile. It was beautiful on Tuesday. It will be beautiful today and the irises will have bloomed, several whites and I think at least one purple.
     MFS will be here from the 16th to the 22nd. I have reminded her that we know how to operate all our home's machinery. She reset all our appliances when she was here before. I'm not sure when MCS is coming out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?