Thursday, May 10, 2001

 

Moving Up Day - To LTF

    We made it.
    I came up, went down and came back up, arriving at about 1730 before the bad part of sunset. We still have a lot to do on Monday to close down the house but we'll [Or I'll; as of now Mom says she's going. We'll see.] get it done.
    It is gorgeous up here. On the one hand, I don't want to go to bed tonight. On the other, I can't wait to wake up in the morning.
    I'm doing okay. I am still breathing in the shallow range (emotionally, that is; physically it's just the opposite) mainly because deep breathing hurts. I feel like I've been dropped into a foreign country. A really foreign country.
    What a beautiful night. Mom went to bed early, The Girls are still prowling the house, the house is open and cooling down and I think I'm going to make myself some coffee. With Orange Extract. Mmmm.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?