Friday, May 11, 2001

 

Always a Pleasure - To MFS

    Well, it's just so damn beautiful and refreshing up here I think we're just going to hang out today and enjoy the view, both inside and out. I've been putting things away all morning. I was so excited about waking up in Prescott that I woke up at 0230! The kitties were excited, too. I went back to bed about 0500 and reawoke at 1000. Mom is sweeping [To the reader: Family vernacular for "sleeping"; long history; don't ask]. She was up earlier when it was so exciting. We had the house open last night. It was wonderful!
    So on Monday we go down and close out the other house. Then we come back up. On Wednesday one or both of us goes to pick you up in Phoenix. Then, The Best Day Of My Or Anyone Elses' Whole Damn Life commences. I hope you're ready for this. I mean it!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?