Tuesday, February 13, 2001

 

Final Medical Wishes - To LTF

    That's interesting about your dad. My mother wants the plug pulled; she's fortified her life with a variety of documents to this effect. She has this belief that, "If I don't want to go yet I'll find a way to let you know." She may be in for a surprise about her ability to relay her wishes in such a circumstance but I don't think it will be unpleasant for her to negotiate another surprise even if it is a negotiation into death. Everyone of her daughters would pull her plug and I know that the two of us without somatic-medical knowledge and experience will bow to the two with it regarding the timing of the disconnection if she's ever connected.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?