Monday, December 11, 2000

 

Touch. Keep. - To MFS

    Let's see, today I take Mom and the kitties down. Tomorrow I pick up the truck and some other stuff. I think I'm going to wait packing out until this weekend and take Mom up with me without the kitties. Not that Mom will help much but I can keep an eye on her and feed her pills and make sure she eats. I'm concerned about this tomorrow, which is the other reason why I'm not spending much time up here. We probably won't spend the night. I don't think we'll need to.
    I still can't seem to get my energy back. I don't know where it went. Even the folic acid pills don't seem to help anymore. Maybe their powers are limited.
    What a wonderful compliment you gave me in that email! Thank you! Actually, I never thought about me being non-judgmental. I just figured I kept up with everyone because from the point of view of the family "time line", I was in a position, eventually, to get to know everyone. It looks like I still am, seeing as how I'm the closest one to Mom now. I'm sort of the reservoir of family relationships.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?