Friday, December 15, 2000

 

Not the Sweetest Girl: 1 - To MFS

    All they did at Mom's appointment was to take her blood for a "send out" blood test. She wasn't allowed to eat before hand so we went out for breakfast at I-HOP afterward. She ordered eggs, bacon, sausage and German crepes and then complained that the German crepes were too sweet! Victory at last! Of course, that didn't keep her from eating them, but she requested that I'm supposed to "remind" her next time not to order them. I'm sure you can figure out how that usually goes.
    Mom's doing really good with her blood sugar. I only got 3 pills in her, yesterday, but she "helped" me clean house (I'm sure you can figure out how that went, too) before the construction company came over and this morning her blood sugar was only 164. I am so pleased with her progress!
    Mom slept all day long, today. I guess this was her "jet-lag" day.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?